Hire essay writers
- Personal response essay writing tips
- Elementary school essay writing hints
- Good argumentative paper ideas
- Custom writing : basic hints
- Elements of explanatory synthesis essays
- Creating a brilliant paper on death penalty
- Gun control essay example
- Suggestions on effective essay writing
- Success essay sample
- Paper writing agencies for cheap
- History of the USA paper subjects
- Strong psychology essay topics
- Synthesis essay templates
- Finding argumentative paper topic ideas
- Training essay writing acquirement
- Finding a responsible essay service
- Getting decent essays for sale
Essay Topics On History Of The USA: A List Of 10 Interesting Ideas
The following ten topics will explore American history from a slightly original standpoint and provide you with some great subject matter for your essay.
- Three people who were key to ending slavery in the USA
- The American Civil War and the end of slavery
- John F. Kennedy: His pre-assassination presidential contribution
- Post slavery racism: Silent slavery in America
- The Native American Awatobi tribe
- Reformation influences in America
- Benjamin Franklin: A brief biography
- J. Edgar Hoover: The forming of the FBI
- The hunt for Bin Laden
- Three people who shaped America
Give a brief synopsis of three people who influenced the end of American slavery and tie them all in together to show their collective contribution. Also mention the legacy they have left the country.
Look at how the American Civil war had a hand in ending slavery. History records that slavery was one of the main subjects of the war and that the South desperately wanted to hold on to legal slavery.
We often focus on the assassination of John F. Kennedy and fail to explore his work as president. Discuss this side of his life for your essay and look briefly into reasons why he may have been assassinated.
Look at how racial discrimination perpetuated slavery even long after it had officially ended. How were black Americans treated afterwards and how has it dissipated over the decades?
Native American history can be a refreshing topic to explore. Do your essay on the Awatobi tribe and their influence on the country.
How did Martin Luther’s reformation affect America? Look at three distinguishing landmarks in American history that pertains to the global Christian reformation.
Give three characteristics of Benjamin Franklin and his influence on American history.
An enigma of a man, J. Edgar Hoover was a pioneer in forming the FBI. How did his character play into this massive project and what has he left us with today?
Part of our recent history is the search for Osama Bin Laden after the 9/11 attacks. Describe this hunt for one of the most wanted men in the world.
Do a general history essay on three people you feel shaped America to what it is today. Choose some people who influenced the country from the background, instead of the obvious people your classmates would mention.